- In order to ship an order head to the Orders page then click the Ship on an order.
2. On the right hand side you will see all the couriers you have enabled and the shipment quotes for this particular order with DHL
3. You will then need to enter the dimensions and weight of the parcel and click refresh quotes. You can also change the country of origin if necessary
4. If you want to ship this order in more than one consignment click on the + under the Package Weight field, which will give you the option to specify parcel weights for the second consignment and click on Update quotes
5. Once you have refreshed quotes you will need to reconfirm the service you require then hit the Ship button
The order will then be marked as shipped and your DHL label for this order will automatically opened in a new tab ready to print. Your DHL account will be charged for this services and DHL will be notified for the collection.
Format of a DHL shipping label
After you ship your order with DHL Express in Veeqo, a shipping label will be generated that includes the following information:
The name of a shipping service
The name and address of a sender (From:)
The name and address of a recipient (Ship to)
Tracking number (also referred as Waybill number)
Shipment contents (the contents of your package) - it is generally required to display it for security checks
Barcode of the shipment
Important note: you can’t customize the format or information displayed on a shipping label in Veeqo.