On occasions, you may want to export your products from Veeqo to either access useful product information in bulk / perform edits to your products.
Note: If you have a large amount of products & variants it can take a while for this file to generate. If you wish to make changes to the downloaded product CSV file and upload it back into Veeqo we recommend you check out the Update/Edit Products In Bulk guide first.
When you are exporting your products from a specific warehouse, please be aware that all of your products will be exported at the moment.
1. Go to your Products page
2. Click on the Export button
3. On the pop-up window, either select
- All Warehouses, if you want to show stock of all warehouses combined
- A specific warehouse to see stock levels and bin locations
4. We recommend selecting Do Not Export Description Column, as some products may contain HTML code that can corrupt the file and lead to longer export times
5. You also have the option to export supplier prices and references and export all suppliers
- Export supplier prices and references: If any products have supplier prices set, then we will add columns for each supplier and price.
- Export all suppliers: this will add the following columns for each supplier:
- Supplier Name
- Cost Price
- Supplier Reference
6. Click EXPORT PRODUCTS
Once the CSV file has generated, it will become downloadable in the notification bell, which is located at the top right-hand corner of your Veeqo account.
Note: If you are unable to download this file after 1 hour please contact email@example.com