When you add a new listing to one of your stores Veeqo can automatically pull in the data and create a product out of this. However, you may want to add a product into Veeqo that isn't on your store or marketplace.
*Here is a video on Your Veeqo product catalogue
In this article:
Create A Simple Product
A simple product is a product without any variations.
Only fields with a ‘*’ are mandatory to create your product.
- To create a new product, go to the Inventory page and select the + New Product button.
- Here on the new product screen, you can add all your product details. The fields with a '*' are the required fields you need to create your product.
The details you can add to your product are:
- Name, SKU and the retail price excluding tax. (required fields)
- Stock quantity's for each of your stock locations
- Brand name
- Barcode (EAN, UPC)
- Origin country (where the product comes from)
- Estimated delivery time (how many days it will take to ship the product)
- Dimensions and weight of the product (these are recommended so your product is ready to ship)
- Pricing (cost price, tax rate percentage and the retail price including tax)
- Minimum stock level (when the stock reaches this level, it should be reordered) and reorder quantity (how much should be reordered when it reaches the minimum stock level)
- Sub-location for each of your stock locations
- As this is a simple product, section 2 in the form to 'add options' doesn't apply.
- Once you have filled the product information in, select the Create A Product button in the bottom right corner and you'll see the product appear in your main products list.
Create A Product With Variations
A product that has variations, includes other options such as sizes and colours.
- Follow steps 1 & 2 of creating a simple product and complete your products details.
- When you get to section 2 in the form, select Add More Variants.
A table will now show asking for the individual details for each variant. This includes:
- Variant name
- Retail price excluding tax
- Tax rate percentage
- Retail price including tax
- Minimum stock level
- Reorder level
Use the Add More Variants button to add another variant row. If you've made a mistake and want to remove a variant, use the Remove trash icon.
- Your product is ready to be created! Select the Create A Product button in the bottom right corner and you'll see the product appear in your main products list.