There are many different ways to change stock levels in Veeqo. While this article covers the ways to manually update stock, there are other ways as well:
- Cycle stock take keeps inventory up-to-date
- Goods received from purchase orders are made available for sale
- Returned items that are approved for resale change inventory levels
- Warehouse transfers
Change stock levels on Inventory Page
- Click on Inventory Page
- Click On Hand stock level for a specific SKU and warehouse location
- Change stock levels by "adding" additional units or "setting" final units
- Ask your team to leave a reason when stock levels are manually changed, so you have a record. Only available on Premium and Enterprise plans
- If Veeqo is master of stock, the amended inventory levels will be sent out to your stores
Change stock levels on Product Details
- Click on a specific
- Click on the line below the Stock column. Change the amount of stock you have and press enter.
- The new inventory level will now be reflected on the main Inventory Page
- If Veeqo is master of stock, the amended inventory levels will be sent out to your stores.