Veeqo allows you to create a kit / bundle, which can be made up from other products from your catalogue.
Before you start you will need to make sure you have a Veeqo product that is going to be turned into a kit/bundle and products you can use to make up its contents. If your bundled product have been created from one of your stores but the contents do not exist as a listing on any of your stores then you'll need to create the content products in Veeqo first.
Note: Once you have created a kit, there isn't a way to reverse this action. If you need to reverse this, you will need to contact the support team at: email@example.comYou also cannot add a kit into a kit as its contents.
How to create a kit / bundle:
- Go to the Products page
- Click onto the relevant product and then click on the Pencil Icon to edit your product.
- Click Make Kit at the bottom of the edit screen.
- You can then start to search for items by SKU code or product title using the 'Search Products' bar
- Once you have found the products, you can enter the quantity
- Then click Add To Kit.
- Once you are happy with your kit contents, click Create Kit at the bottom right hand side.
- You can add as many products as you want to the kit.
Once the kit has been set up, Veeqo will then display the amount of kits that can be sold in the 'Available' stock column on the product. Veeqo will then track the quantity of each item within the kit. When someone purchases the kit product we will adjust the stock of the child products.
If you have saved a Kit and would like to edit the items check out the Editing A Kit/Bundle guide.