You can add tags to your products to create your own filters and categories for your products. So you could group by style for example "T-Shirts" or if they are in a summer sale.
Once you tag a product, you can then filter your products to just see those with that tag. You will also be able to use these tags on the Product Report, to help segment your products into custom groups.
Add products tags from within Veeqo or you can Add Them In Bulk via CSV spreadsheet
1. Click the + button on the right on any product
2. Click on + NEW TAG on the pop up
3. Name your tag and select a colour for it and then click CREATE TAG
4. To apply this tag to products, click on the checkboxes of the products you wish to tag
5. Click on ACTIONS and Add tags to products
6. It will then open Add Tag to selected products' pop-up screen.
7. To select a tag, you need to simply click the checkbox and it will select with a check mark. Once you have selected the tag that you want to assign, click ADD TAGS
8. Once you have added the tag to the product, in the bottom left hand side of the screen you should then see notification stating Tags Updated Successfully
9. Your products(s) should then have the assigned tag attached.
10. To filter products by tag, click on FILTERS, expand the Tags option and click on the checkbox of the tag you want to filter by
To remove a tag simply click into the product you want to untag. You will then see the tag assigned to the product, and you then need to click on the X next to the tag. This will then remove the tag from the product.
Shopify Product Tags
We will download tags added to your products in Shopify into Veeqo. We will also in the near future looking to download categories/tags from other ecommerce platforms