Product labels can be printed from within Veeqo to make it easier to identify the correct items when picking, packing and performing stock takes. You can also print product barcodes on the labels as long as these have been added onto your Veeqo Products.
Quick link: How to add barcodes to products
This help guide will walk you through how to:
Edit product labels
- Go to Settings > Printing templates
- Find the product labels template and click on the Edit button.
You can begin to add multiple components to your product labels; for example a text field, a bar-code, and an image.
If you want to add a check-box, radio button a symbol for example to your product labels, then you need to click on the three dots below the image icon and the menu will expand.
You will also need to ensure that you once you have added your required content onto your product labels, then you insert the data fields as required.
Add data fields
Data fields can be used to extract and display information that is within an order/product (depending on which template you select)
- To insert data fields, click on the components on the product label (for example, if you have added a text box to display the product name).
- To populate the INSERT DATA FIELD button, click on the component. The INSERT DATA FIELD button will appear on the right
- A pop-up menu will then appear with the available data fields for that template
- If you want the product SKU to be populated on the product label for example, then you'll need to add a Text field and click Insert data field and then select sku_code from the pop-up menu.
- Once you are done with the product label template, ensure that you click Save button which can be found near the top left of the screen.
Preview your template
You can preview your template by going to File > Preview