Why is this useful?
- Veeqo allows you to add more than one supplier per product so you can set different supplier prices for each of your products. Follow the instructions below to do this.
- So that Veeqo can automatically populate the Suppliers Cost Price when you create a Purchase Order you'll need to add this to your Veeqo products by following the steps below.
Set supplier cost prices
1. In Veeqo go to Inventory and select the product you wish to modify the supplier price.
2. Select the Suppliers tab which will enable you to edit the cost price of that product from each supplier. You can also enter a reference number which is often the supplier's code for that product when ordering more stock.
3. Change your supplier price by adjusting the value in the cost price field.