What is product review?
Product merge is a new way for Veeqo retailers to merge duplicate products. Duplicate products are created when a products SKU does not match across the stores its sold on. When a product is duplicated, stock levels become inaccurate. So finding and merging duplicates is the best way to make sure your stores are all connected and your stock is correct.
This help guide will go through
- How to merge duplicate products - Keeping stock levels accurate across your stores
- Remove review flags - Mark a product as reviewed if you do not need to merge it
- How to unmerge a product - if you incorrectly merged two products you can unmerge them
How to merge duplicate products:
- Select the review marker of the product you wish to merge
- Veeqo will suggest potential products to merge. Alternatively, you may search by SKU code or name
- Select the product attributes you want to keep, by clicking the 'Attribute' button next to your chosen product.
- Once all duplicate products are places in your basket, select “merge variants”.
- At this point, Veeqo will keep suggesting new products to review in the window open. You can work through these products or exit the review window and come back to them at a later date
Remove review flags
If you know your product is only sold on one store you can remove the review flag a few different ways.
- Hit the x on the right side of the review flag
- Select the review flag, and hit the marked as reviewed button.
- Select all of the product you want to mark as reviewed, select the action button on the left-hand side of the screen and hit 'Mark as reviewed'.
Only mark your product as reviewed if you are sure that it is not a duplicate.
How to unmerge a product
If you have incorrectly merged a product follow these steps to unmerge it.
- Select the product tab in the menu
- Find the product you wish to unmerge. Search the product name or SKU code in the search bar
- Select the product and select the Listings tab
- Find the variant you wish to unmerge and select it
- Click the Action button and select Unmerge and create new product
Once you have done this a new product will be added to your product catalogue. The original product attributes will be used and the stock will be unlinked.