How Does The WooCommerce Integration Work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from WooCommerce to Veeqo.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, WooCommerce is updated with the details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
- Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new products in WooCommerce to be downloaded.
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to WooCommerce immediately.
To add a new WooCommerce store to Veeqo follow these steps
Adding A New WooCommerce Store To Veeqo
1. First go to Settings > Stores in Veeqo
2. Press the + New Store button
3. Add the details of your WooCommerce store:
- Type: Select WooCommerce as the store type.
- Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. 'WooCommerce UK'
- Default Warehouse: Select which warehouse you want to use for this particular store. You may have multiple warehouses and select a specific one for this particular store e.g. You might have a warehouse in London for shipping your WooCommerce UK Orders and one in New York for shipping your WooCommerce US orders.
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For WooCommerce UK you may be selling in British Pound whereas WooCommerce US may be US Dollar. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
- Store URL: Enter the URL for your store, for example 'http://www.veeqo-shop.com'.
- Store Shipping Email: By default Veeqo will use the address defined in Company Email, which can be found in Settings>General. However, if you want a store to use a separate email address enter the one you want to use instead here
4. Scroll down to the next section to decide How Listings Are Synced. When the setting is switched on the button toggle button will appear blue and when off will show as white. All the option in Steps 4 - 8 can be toggled at any point after the store has been created, however settings for listings should be chosen prior to activating the store. Below is a list of each option and what they do:
5. Scroll down a bit further to the section How Products Are Synced and choose the settings for your company
6. Scroll down further to the How Orders Are synced section
7. In the section How Stock Should Be Synced you can create stock pushing rule to change the amount of stock pushed from Veeqo to this WooCommerce store. Any rule that is set, will be applied to ALL products on this store. For more information on each rule you can use check out the guide How To Filter Inventory Levels Sent To Your Store
8. Selecting your Ranking Warehouse:
When orders are created for this store, Veeqo will allocate stock from your warehouses in the order they are ranked by here. You can also select whether your warehouse is active or not for this particular store.
- Warehouse 1 - London Warehouse
- Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse
Any orders for this WooCommerce store will allocate inventory from Warehouse 1 - Main Warehouse for all it's orders. If there's no stock left in this Warehouse, Veeqo will then try to find stock in Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse.
To push stock levels to WooCommerce, Veeqo uses the inventory total of all warehouses. This does not include warehouses that are disabled for this store.
9. Once you have selected your settings hit the Save button
Now it's time to decide which method you'd like to use to connect your WooCommerce store to Veeqo:
B. Using the WooCommerce plugin by Veeqo - This is the easiest option, however some themes and servers may restrict the plugin from working correctly. If you find your store isn't authenticated after using this method please try option 2 below.
A. Uploading the bridge file by FTP - You'll need root FTP access to use this method. If you're unsure of these please ask your developer or the hosting company you use.
After you have completed Steps 1 - 9 in the section above ' Adding A New WooCommerce Store to Veeqo' then complete your integration by following the steps below:
10. Head back to Veeqo and go to Settings>Stores. Click onto the WooCommerce store then scroll down towards the bottom and hit the Verify Connection button.
Once the store has been verified you should see the message CONGRATULATIONS! CHANNEL HAS BEEN VERIFIED below
11. Now exit out of the store window back to Settings > Stores. To switch this store on so we can begin pulling in your listings make sure you toggle the button to the right hand side of the store
Congratulations! You've just connected your WooCommerce store! Once the listings have pulled in follow the instructions on How To Link Your Stores Product. he first pull, will take between 5 minutes and a couple of hours depending on how many products/orders you have.
Weights for products in Woocommerce should be added in kilograms for Veeqo to pull the information in correctly.