How Does The Magento Integration Work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from Magento to Veeqo.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, Magento is updated with the details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
- Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new products in Magento to be downloaded.
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to Magento immediately.
Magento Advanced Settings Explained
- Name: Give your store a name to be used within Veeqo (Reports & Filters). e.g. 'Magento UK'
- Default Warehouse: Select which warehouse you want to use for this particular store. You may have multiple warehouses and select a specific one for this particular store e.g. You might have a warehouse in London for shipping your Magento UK Orders and one in New York for shipping your Magento US orders.
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For Magento UK you may be selling in British Pound whereas Magento US may be US Dollar. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
- Store URL: Enter the URL for your store, for example 'http://www.veeqo-shop.com'.
- Store Shipping Email: By default Veeqo will use the address defined in Company Email, which can be found in Settings>General. However, if you want a store to use a separate email address enter the one you want to use instead here
- How Listings Are Synced. When the setting is switched on the button toggle button will appear blue and when off will show as white. All the option in Steps 4 - 8 can be toggled at any point after the store has been created, however settings for listings should be chosen prior to activating the store. Below is a list of each option and what they do:
- How Products Are Synced
- How Orders Are synced
- How Stock Should Be Synced you can create stock pushing rule to change the amount of stock pushed from Veeqo to this Magento store. Any rule that is set, will be applied to ALL products on this store. For more information on each rule you can use check out the guide How To Filter Inventory Levels Sent To Your Store
- Selecting your Ranking Warehouse:
When orders are created for this store, Veeqo will allocate stock from your warehouses in the order they are ranked by here. You can also select whether your warehouse is active or not for this particular store.
- Warehouse 1 - London Warehouse
- Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse
Any orders for this Magento store will allocate inventory from Warehouse 1 - Main Warehouse for all it's orders. If there's no stock left in this Warehouse, Veeqo will then try to find stock in Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse.
To push stock levels to Magento, Veeqo uses the inventory total of all warehouses. This does not include warehouses that are disabled for this store.