Have more control over your Magento orders in Veeqo, with partial and full refunds now available. Create the return and refund with customisable options.
All possible return and refund cases:
- Full refund
- Partial refund
- Repeated refund
How it works:
- Select the Magento order you wish to refund;
- Scroll down and select the Return Request button;
3. At this point, you can customize the return and refund to fit the customer’s request;
4. Select either:
- Not refunded: This will not create a refund at this point, although you can refund at a later date
- Refund in Veeqo only: This will only refund customers on Veeqo side. No information will be sent back to Magento
- Refund in Veeqo and Magento: This will refund the customer and push the information back to Magento
5. If you want returned items to be restocked, please check the 'Restock Items' checkbox;
6. In cases, if there is additional amount needs to be refunded (E.g. Shipping cost) manually input amount in 'Additional Refund Amount'
7. Once you are happy hit create and your return and refund will be updated in Veeqo.
- The status of the order will not change after return/refund in Veeqo. It will stay as shipped, however, return details can be seen in Order window;
- Magento partial refunds only supported for connection bridge version 65 or higher;
- You can't refund more than order contains;
- Veeqo do not import refunds created on Magento.