Have more control over your Magento orders in Veeqo, with partial and full refunds now available. Create the return and refund with customisable options.
All possible return and refund cases:
- Full refund
- Partial refund
- Repeated refund
To start refunding in Veeqo follow these steps.
How it works:
- Select the Magento order you wish to refund
- Scroll down and select the Return Request button
- At this point, you can customise the return and refund to fit the customer’s request.
Before confirming select either
- Not refunded: This will not create a refund at this point, although you can refund at a later date
- Refund in Veeqo only: This will only refund customers on Veeqos side. No information will be sent back to Magento
- Refund in Veeqo and Magento: This will refund the customer and push the information back to Magento
Once you are happy hit create and your return and refund will be updated in Veeqo.
Note: The status of the order will not change after return/refund in Veeqo. It will stay as shipped, however, return details can be seen in Order window.
Note: Magento partial refunds only supported for connection bridge version 65 or higher.