You can create an order in Veeqo and take a payment directly in Veeqo, useful for phone or wholesale orders you receive.
- Click Orders in the top menu and then click the + New Order button.
- Search for an existing customer in the search bar, or create a new one and fill out all of their details. Choose a channel to record this sale against and due date if needed.
Note: By default, the sale will be recorded against the store Phone but you can add new stores and call them as you want, this is good for when you are doing sales reporting.
- Enter your customer shipping address, we will automatically try and find their address as you type in the zip code/postcode, it will search most US/EU addresses and we are adding more all the time.
- Scroll down and add type the name, SKU or use a barcode scanner to find the product you want to sell in the "Search products" field
- Select payment type and if they wish to pay right away you can take their payment directly in Veeqo. Select credit card as payment type and when you hit create order a screen will appear for you to take their card details
- Click the Create order button and your order is complete! If there was stock available and the item was paid for it will appear in Ready to ship section. If not it will be in Waiting for stock or in Payment required if you haven't added a payment.