To help link your eBay listings to your Veeqo products automatically we recommend that all your listings have an SKU. This guide will show you how to add an SKU to aVariant/Option product listing on your eBay store. If you have Simple product listings please check out the Creating SKU for eBay Simple Listing article.
1. Log into your eBay account and go to My Ebay and click Selling;
2. Tick the box next to the item you want to add a SKU and click Edit;
3. Click on Add/Edit Variants;
4. Click on Continue at the bottom of this section;
5. Click Continue on the bottom of this section;
6. Enter your SKU information and click Continue;
7. Click Continue at the bottom of this section;
8. Fill out the next section and click Save;
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Continue;
10. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit Revisions.