When a Shopify order is cancelled in Veeqo the status of the remote order will be set to cancelled and the customer will be refunded.
1. From the Orders screen click onto a specific product to bring up the Order Summary, then press Cancel Order to begin the cancellation process
2. Select the settings that you'd like to apply to this order:
- Refund Payment - Tick this option and enter the total amount that you want to refund. By default Veeqo will autofill this with the total amount paid by the customer for the order
- Send Email to Notify Customer - This will trigger Shopify to send out the default cancelled order email to your customer
- Restock Items - With this ticked any stock allocations attached to the order will be put back into the Veeqo inventory. Veeqo will automatically update all your stores with the latest stock figures for these items
- Cancel reason - add any notes for the reason why this order was cancelled for future reference. These notes will also be added to the order on your Shopify store
Press Confirm Order Cancel to cancel the order
TIP! If only part of the order is being cancelled you should refund the amount to cover the refunded items and proceed to cancel and restock all the items. Then create a new manual order for the customer with the remaining items that the customer has purchased. Some users like to add an internal note with the cancelled order number included within. This helps keep track of refunded/cancelled orders.