You can use Veeqo's integration with Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment to send orders from your other channels (like eBay, Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and more) to FBA so they can ship the orders for you.
Shipping FBA One By One
1. Enable Amazon FBA integration on your account
2. In Orders list click on the SHIP icon next to an order not from Amazon
3. Click a button called Ship With Amazon FBA
4. Choose which FBA location you want the item to ship from, delivery speed and an order comment. If you leave order comments blank the default message "Thank you for your order!" will be used. Click Ship
5. Sit back and relax while Amazon ship your order out!
- Once the order is sent Veeqo is then waiting for confirmation from Amazon that it has allocated stock to that order and we mark the order in Veeqo as Awaiting Amazon Stock.
- After Amazon has allocated stock the order status in Veeqo is updated to Awaiting Amazon Fulfillment as we are now just waiting for Amazon to ship it out.
- Once Amazon ship the order, we automatically mark the order as shipped in Veeqo include any tracking numbers and also add an internal note with more details on what was shipped.
- Veeqo then updates your original sales channel to mark it has shipped and email the customer confirmation.
- The shipping country needs to match the FBA region you are trying to ship from.
Shipping FBA automatically
You are be able to set rules so Veeqo will automatically send orders from one of your sales channels to your Amazon FBA.