- Select the Amazon store you want to update
- Select the Edit tab and tick Show advance settings
- Select your Default warehouse. When selecting your default warehouse, this is the default warehouse where the stock will sync to/from.
For example, if Veeqo is 'downloading stock levels' and you want to sync stock into a designated warehouse in Veeqo, you will assign that as the Default Warehouse to your Amazon store, so that stock is pulled into that warehouse in Veeqo.
- Scroll down to the section How Listings Are Synced and choose your options. When the setting is switched on the button toggle button will appear blue and when off will show as white. All the option in Steps 8 - 13 can be toggled at any point after the store has been created, however settings for listings should be chosen prior to activating the store. Below is a list of each option and what they do:
5. Scroll down a bit further to the section How Products Are Synced and choose the settings for your company
6. Scroll down further to the How Orders Are Synced section
7. In the section How Stock Quantity Should Be Synced you can create stock pushing rule to change the amount of stock pushed from Veeqo to this Amazon store. Any rule that is set, will be applied to all products on this store. For more information on each rule you can use check out the Inventory Rules guide.
8. Selecting your Ranking Warehouse:
When orders are created for this store, Veeqo will allocate stock from your warehouses in the order they are ranked by here. You can also select whether your warehouse is active or not for this particular store.
- Warehouse 1 - London Warehouse
- Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse
Any orders for this Amazon store will allocate inventory from
Warehouse 1 - Main Warehouse for all it's orders.
If there's no stock left in this Warehouse, Veeqo will then try to find stock in Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse.
To push stock levels to Amazon, Veeqo uses the inventory total of all warehouses. This does not include warehouses that are disabled for this store.
9. Hit Save and your store will now be active in Veeqo. Veeqo will start pulling your products, stock levels and orders. The first pull, will take between 5 minutes and a couple of hours depending on how many products/orders you have.
10. Hit Save and your Amazon store will be created!
Veeqo will start pulling your listings, stock levels and orders. The first sync can take between 15 minutes and 4 hours depending on how many listings and orders you have.