You can bulk list your products onto Amazon by using our new Bulk listing tool to save you even more time.Before you can use our bulk listing tool, you need to set up the listing profiles for your products first or find the ASIN you want to list your product under.
1. Hover over Products page and select Listings
2. Select the Not Listed tab
3. Select the name of your Amazon store from dropdown menu, this is found in the section Show Veeqo Products Ready To List On.
4. Select the listings you wish to publish and select the relevant profiles for each one. (for more information on setting up profiles please see the related articles at the bottom of this page)
5. Hover over the Actions button on the right hand side and click publish selected. Veeqo will now publish these listings to eBay.
A new pop up box will open and you have the option to change Product Title, SKU & Retail Price before publishing your listing. Make your changes or if you are happy with the current details simply hit Publish and your listings will be sent across to Amazon