What you can do with Buy Shipping
By connecting your Amazon Logistics shipping account to Veeqo you'll be able to:
Fulfil Amazon PRIME orders from your own inventory
Ship your orders using Buy Shipping / Amazon Logistics services from the ORDERS page
Automatically notify Amazon the moment you mark your orders as shipped
Print out your Buy Shipping / Amazon Logistics labels directly from Veeqo
How to Connect your Buy Shipping Account
Go to Settings > Shipping > Click into Amazon Logistics > Enable 'Yes' for Would you like the connected carriers to pick up your parcels?
Click Connect > Enable the toggle on the far right hand side on the Shipping page.
Accept all terms and conditions on your Amazon account so that you can see the services and rates in Veeqo. You can do so at:
Amazon UK: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/shipping-manager/terms-and-conditions.html
Amazon US: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/shipping-manager/terms-and-conditions.html
How to Ship an order with Buy Shipping
Once this has been enabled, you can then ship your order.
1. In order to Ship an order head to the Orders page then click the Ship on an order.
2. On the right hand side you will see the courier list. Scroll down to see Amazon services available along with the price. Select the service you require by clicking on the bullet point to the right hand side of the service.
3. You will then need to enter the dimensions of the parcel and click refresh quotes. You can also change the country of origin if necessary.
4. Once you have refreshed quotes you will need to reconfirm the service you require then hit the Ship button
The order will then be marked as shipped and your Amazon label for this order will automatically opened in a new tab ready to print. Your Amazon account will be charged for this services.
5. Generate your Collection Manifest by logging into your Amazon Sellers Central Account and navigating to Orders>order reports>end of day reports>create collection forms