Questions covered in this help guide are:
- How does the sync between Veeqo and my Amazon work
- What product fields get pulled in from Amazon
- What order statuses are pulled into Veeqo?
- How are product variants handled?
- How are order edits handled?
- Is the cost price pulled in?
1. How does the sync between Veeqo and my sales channel work
- Product: When you first connect your Amazon store, Veeqo downloads all of your products information. After the initial download, Veeqo will then download any products updated from Amazon every hour. Stock is updated in real-time.
- Orders: When you first connect your Amazon store, Veeqo downloads all of your orders. After the initial download, Veeqo will then download orders every 5 minutes.
- Veeqo as Master of stock: Having Veeqo as master of stock allows Veeqo to push stock levels back to Amazon. This help keep your stock levels accurate across all of your channels.
2. What product fields get pulled in from Amazon?
- Stock Quantity
- Thumbnail image
- Large image
3. What order statuses are pulled into Veeqo?
We pull these Amazon statuses into Veeqo and they appear as these Veeqo statuses.
Fulfilment status Null/Partial
Waiting for Stock
Unshipped/ Partially shipped
Ready to ship
Refunded status can only be viewed by clicking into the order and viewing payment information
FBA orders to ship
Amazon to ship
FBA orders waiting
4. How are product variants handled?
- When you connect your store to Veeqo we pull all of your product and variant information. Veeqo will then pull product information from your store every hour minutes, to make sure everything is up to date.
- When connecting multiple stores to Veeqo, we match products by their SKU code. If two or more identical products from different stores have different SKU codes, you have the ability to merge them. This will ensure accurate stock levels across all of your stores.
5. Is the cost price pulled in?