Within your Veeqo account, the following templates will be available for you to use. You can also create new templates and make copy's of any existing templates within Veeqo.
- Product Labels
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Order Reminder
- Stock Booking Document
- Picking Tote Labels
- Delivery Labels
- Packing Slip
- Picking List
- Drop note
This guide will walk you through how to create an additional/copy of a template and how to print your orders with your newly created template.
How to create an additional/copy of a template:
- Go to Printing Templates
- Click into the template you wish to create a copy of
- Click on File (top right corner)
- Click 'Make a Copy'
- You can then name the new template
- Once you have saved your new template, go back to Printing Templates
- Your new template will be available
- You will then need to select the format of the template
- As this is a new Invoice template, the format will be 'Invoices'