By creating a warehouse in Veeqo, you can begin to assign products to that warehouse and start adding stock levels. You can then add any warehouse that you have created and assign this to one or multiple stores as either a Default warehouse or an additional warehouse.
Quick Link: Adding additional warehouses to your store
Tip: You can also sort the warehouses in order you'd like to view in the dropdown fields throughout your Veeqo account. Just simply drag and drop them into your preferred order.
This help guides goes through
- How to create a warehouse
- How to edit a warehouse address
How to create a warehouse
- Go to Settings and select Warehouses
- Click + New Warehouse
3. Enter the warehouse name and address details
4. Click save. You will then be able to see the warehouses that you have just created in the list of Warehouses.
How to edit a warehouse address:
- Go to Warehouses
- Click into the warehouse
- Click on the Edit tab
- Amend the warehouse address
- Click save