By creating a warehouse in Veeqo, you can begin to assign products to that warehouse and start adding stock levels. You can then add any warehouse that you have created and assign this to one or multiple stores as either a Default warehouse or an additional warehouse.
Quick Link: Adding additional warehouses to your store
Tip: You can also sort the warehouses in order you'd like to view in the dropdown fields throughout your Veeqo account. Just simply drag and drop them into your preferred order.
This help guides goes through
- How to create a warehouse
- How to edit a warehouse address
How to create a warehouse
- Go to Settings and select Warehouses
- Click + New Warehouse
3. Enter the warehouse name and address details
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to UK government announcement starting January 1st 2021 Amazon is responsible for charging and collecting VAT for sales to the UK from overseas, it means that for seller fulfilled shipments Amazon needs to add address of the warehouse. If you have an Amazon store connected to your Veeqo account please make sure warehouse details match between platform to avoid duplicate addresses created.
4. Click save. You will then be able to see the warehouses that you have just created in the list of Warehouses.
How to edit a warehouse address:
- Go to Warehouses
- Click into the warehouse
- Click on the Edit tab
- Amend the warehouse address
- Click save